PRODUCT NAME AND VISCOSITY:
Competition full synthetic petrol/Diesel engine oil.
Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use as received for competition or modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
• Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils.
• By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
Full synthetic oil provides:
• Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
• High film strength for ultimate protection.
• Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
• Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
• The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
• CFS 10w60 is formulated to protect both petrol and Diesel competition engines operating under extreme conditions e.g. long distance racing, rallying in both normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines.
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4.
• Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
• Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions.
SAE Viscosity Grade ... 10w60
Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.867
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C ... 22.0cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C ... 125cSt
Viscosity Index ... 205
Pour Point °C ... -25
Flashpoint °C ... 200
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C ... 7,000cP
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5505 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.